The ANA recently completed a series of case studies on prominent Australian nanotechnology companies. These case studies demonstrate how widely and successfully nanotechnology is currently being incorporated into different Australian industries.
Those companies included in the case study series include:
- The Australian Synchrotron – Invisible diamonds
- CAP-XX – Digital power for mobile devices
- Ceramic Fuel Cells – Eco-friendly power generation
- Dyesol – The sunshine sponge
- MiniFAB – Minifabrication using nanotechnology
- Nanofilm – Pure, clean water for the sunburnt country
- RPO – Touching nanotechnology
- Seagull Technologies – Needle-free drug delivery for eye diseases
- Starpharma – Fighting disease with nanotech
- TenasiTech – Stretchy but strong plastics
- Very Small Particle Company – Big environmental outcomes using very small particles
If you are interested in having a case study promoted on the ANAs website, we encourage you to look at the format and supply information and photos to us. At the ANA we are very proud of the research/industry relationship and are committed to promoting this in any way we can.